Job & Business Opportunities
At Ministry of Retail, we are constantly on the look-out for great team players to join us.
The following positions are currently available at our Singapore location (one-north area):
This role is for students who are seeking exposure and experience in the fashion and/or e-commerce industry.
- Areas available: Merchandising, photography, digital / online marketing, web design / programming, graphic design, etc.
- Qualifications: Student (ITE/polytechnic/university/other institution)
- Working hours: Part-time basis (able to commit at least 8 hours per day for 2 days per week OR at least 4 hours per day for 3 days per week) OR full-time during school holidays (at least 3 months)
To apply, email to email@example.com with the subject "Intern" and include in the email an introduction of yourself and your availability.
Fashion Merchandiser (full-time position)
- Plan, prepare and manage product collections (e.g. apparel, accessories, shoes & bags)
- Liaise with manufacturers, suppliers and designers to procure fashion merchandise
- Manage relevant parties (e.g. photographers, models & freelancers) to prepare merchandise for e-commerce listing and marketing
- Work with external parties (e.g. online / mobile marketplaces & retail partners) for merchandise sales on various sales channels
- Monitor and track sales performance of products
- Plan, create and manage marketing campaigns on website, email and social media platforms
- Monitor and track return-on-investment of marketing campaigns
- Plan and manage marketing activities (e.g. promotions, sale & offers) on various sales channels
- Diploma or Degree holder (preferably in a Fashion related area)
- Computer literate; proficiency/experience in Adobe Photoshop & digital photography an advantage
- Good command of English & Mandarin, Korean language an advantage (for communication with stakeholders)
- Passionate about the fashion industry and possess a keen sense of fashion and style
- Positive attitude with a spirit for learning and drive for excellence
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, planning and organisational skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fun, vibrant and outgoing with great personal style
Salary: S$1,500 - S$2,500
Singaporean / PR / Malaysian applicants are welcome. To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Fashion Merchandiser".
Operations Assistant (permanent part-time position)
This role is great for housewives looking to fill their time. If you have school-going children, you can even bring your child along before or after school but please prepare homework or activities for him/her.
- Job scope includes inspection of merchandise, ironing of clothes, picking and packing for order fulfilment
- Clean, air-conditioned environment
- Applicant must be neat in appearance, cheerful, willing to learn, responsible
- No experience or educational qualifications required. Sewing is an added advantage (or willing to learn)
- Working hours: Must be able to commit at least 5 hours per day for at least 3 days per week
Singaporean / PR applicants are welcome. To apply, email to email@example.com with the subject "Operations Assistant" and include in the email an introduction of yourself and your availability.
Not sure how you might you might be able to fit in? If you're passionate, driven, willing to learn and have a great attitude, just write in to us!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Resume".
If you are interested in working with us on a consignment/wholesale basis, please contact us and give an introduction of yourself or your business (e.g. whether you own a physical/online store, market you are serving, and expected volume).
If you are a solution provider, please contact us and give an introduction of your company and your product/service.