Your satisfaction is important to us and this is why we offer a "Change of Mind" return policy.
If you find the sizing, colour or fabric of any item you purchased from Ministry of Retail not suitable for you, you may return it to us. When you return any purchase, you will receive shopping credits in your account. Shopping credits can be used to offset your purchases and do not expire.
If you wish to exchange your item, do return it first. After that, you can use the shopping credits from your return to make another purchase.
To make a return:
- Sign in to your account and from your list of orders, select the order you wish to return by clicking on the "Return" button.
- Fill in the necessary information for the return.
- Further instructions for the return will be provided after you have completed the form.
- Earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Item must be returned in original condition (cannot be worn/washed/ironed, etc.)
- Item must be returned within 30 days.
- All accessories and original parts must be included.
- You will be refunded the purchase amount for the item (at time of purchase) in the form of shopping credits.
In the rare event where you receive an incorrect design, colour, size or a defective piece, please contact us with pictures (in .jpg format), if any, and we will assist you as soon as possible.