For orders shipped to Singapore, returns are valid within 14 days of the order's shipped date.
When you return any purchase, you will receive shopping credits in your account. Shopping credits can be used to offset your purchases and they do not expire.
If you wish to exchange your item, do return it first. After that, you can use the shopping credits from your return to make another purchase.
Please note that clearance items are not eligible for returns.
To make a return:
- Sign in to your account and from your list of orders, select the order you wish to return by clicking on the "Return" button.
- Fill in the necessary information for the return.
- Further instructions for the return will be provided after you have submitted the form.
- For your return to be valid, it has to be mailed within the 14 days deadline. Late returns will be duly declined.
- Item must be returned in original condition (item cannot be worn, ironed, altered, or washed, etc.)
- All original parts and accessories must be included.
- Earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Please pack the return item(s) securely. You may re-use the original packaging.
- You will be refunded the purchase amount for the item (at time of purchase) in the form of shopping credits. Any discount, rebate, or promotion may be pro-rated accordingly.
- Ministry of Retail shall not be liable for lost return parcels should it be mailed via shipping methods without tracking information (such as SingPost normal mail). Hence, it is recommended that you use a shipping method that gives a tracking number so that you can keep track of where the parcel is.
- Returns are processed within 3 business days after we receive them.
In the rare event where you receive an incorrect design, colour, size, or a defective piece, please contact us with pictures (in .jpg format) and we will assist you as soon as possible.